Flashback Fashion Friday: The One Where Underdog Gets Away

Our Spring Break 2k18 trio continues...

The Warner Brothers Studio Lot Tour is known for ending on the Friends' couch! Knowing this I knew I needed the perfect outfit!

I consulted with friends, Pinterest and vintage episodes of Friends.

I had been considering my denim skirt cause of the 90s, early 00s vibes.

Then my friend suggested:


  • Black long sleeves
  • denim skirt
The One Where Underdog Got Away
I had to ask my mom to bring me a black long sleeve from my closet back home, but my outfit finally feel into place!

Once I had the outfit on, I knew it was the perfect fit!



Not only did I get to sit on the couch, but there was also a stop in Central Perk!
xo,
KJB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...