KJB Goes to the Reputation Tour

As previously mentioned, it's important to have something to look forward to! This month's and this week's big event, Taylor Swift's Reputation Tour in Santa Clara! Check the review!

Pure excitement!
A few months back, I reached out to my long time friend, Jen about her and husband and the possibility of us going to see Taylor Swift in Santa Clara! Luckily, she got their tickets for Josh's birthday! Little did we know the type of treat we were in for.

Jen

Josh


May 11th, was only the second night of the tour and the first outside venue! Y'all, we GOT FIREWORKS AND PYROTECHNIC!


The last TS concert I went to was Speak Now in Cleveland and prior to the introduction to the wristbands! The institution of the wristbands made the experience that much grander! To get to light up with the music and different colors around the stadium was something else!





Y'all I was not READY FOR IT!!

Are you ready for it?



Ironically Jen caught the confetti, and selflessly offered it to me!

Shake It Off


Dress

Don't Blame Me


Going from B Stage 1 to B Stage 2

We chose to attend Night 1 rather than 2 simply due to price, and of course- Night 2, Swift dedicated The Best Day {one of my all time favorite songs} to all the Mommas cause Andrea was in attendance!

But let me tell you, hearing Long Live again in medley with New Year's Day, IT WAS FANTASTIC!! Chills.





Seriously, this was so visually pleasing, it was beyond! I'm hoping that while she always puts out a song that has concert clips, that Reputation's is Getaway Car and exactly how she performed it!


I know that there's a year until the concert ends, but I CANNOT WAIT for the concert dvd in some capacity! Here's hoping it's on Apple Music again!

Do yourself a favor, check out ALL the fan accounts on Tumblr and Instagram and basque in the glow and knowledge of these people that can articulate some of the best theories...




I got my tour merch! I'm still contemplating the snake ring! Here's how I styled the tee!




If you're seeing the Reputation Tour, you're in for a treat! If you're on the fence, GO!


xo,
KJB

3 comments:

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...