Flashback Fashion Friday: February 2020

attn: i know that it is a monday. for whatever reason i cannot remember to post this on a friday. my b.

Clearly 2020 has gotten the best of us. It especially got the best of me... I am a firm believer that February is a short month and thus, I can spend the entirety of it celebrating my birthday. YES, I am THAT girl! (and proud of it) I technically start saying it's my birthday January 13th, and keep it up until like February 14th but I'm always on a birthday high until March 1st. This year was different simply because it didn't really feel like my birthday the day of- but I made the most of it. I did my nails and hair prior to the day. The day of I went and saw Birds of Prey with some cheesecake and it wasn't so bad, but it was very weird. It was the third birthday I celebrated here in Davis but for whatever reason this year felt weird. Maybe because I was still spending it rather alone. At the end of the month, I flew back to Ohio for a high school bff's wedding! It was beautiful. When I was there all of this COVID-19 stuff was just starting to be talked about constantly. I remember vividly thinking that nothing was going to come of it. My friend's dad had been telling her mom to get her school plans ready to teach online and we thought he was going over board... little did we know what was coming....here's what I wore in February:

February 1:



February 3:


My birthday present to myself came! This beautiful amethyst ring from James Avery!


February 4:


February 5:


There was some sort of issue with my nails but my nail tech, Lynn, is the real deal and hooked me up!



I started planning for my 30th. I will be celebrating in Hawaii for real for real and will this on my hand!

Have y'all seen Leslie Page jewelry?!

February 6:



February 7:


February 10:


February 11:


February 12:


Drybar is my happy place!
February 13:


The One Where It's My Birthday! I got these for my big & myself for our birthday because we love Friends!


Even wore my Bauble Bar lobster earrings


February 14:

Happy Valentine's Day

details ft the new James Avery bracelet from my momma

February 15:


Thomas and I went to Crissy Field for the English Bulldog Meetup! It was so much fun! We hadn't been for awhile.



February 17:


February 18:


I decided to open a Poshmark closet because honestly- if I'm not gonna wear these things then someone should be! Join today and use: JORDANBAILEY740

February 19:


February 20:


February 21:



February 24:


February 25:


February 26:


February 27:

The day started with me taking Thomas to the Camp Bow Wow, where I fell and skinned my knee. Who knew that even happened still as an adult?! 

Another Drybar visit
Airport bound

Going from California to Ohio during February is truly a terrible decision!

February 28:


The first night in Ohio left a lot to be desired but it happened and the next day I got myself Tim Horton's!


February 29:


I met up with my sorority big and my sorority little to see my little's new baby!



Finally the main event... the reason I came home! My bff's Leap Day wedding!



The Franklin Park Conservatory in Columbus, OH is STUNNING, y'all! If you're in Ohio, you gotta go!

Asgaya & KJB Take On Another Wedding!
Congratulations to the O'Malleys!


If only I could go back to February, where my biggest issues were whether or not my Velvet Caviar ring (currently sold out) would stick to my Wildflower phone case

To Simpler Times!

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...