Flashback Fashion Friday: March 2020

attn: i know that it is a monday. for whatever reason i cannot remember to post this on a friday. my b.

Y'all, January always takes twelve years to get through all 31 days. February is gone in a blink of an eye. BUT MARCH Y'ALL! MARCH- WILL. NOT. END!! First there was the two week "Stay at Home" aka the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Quarantine! Truly, I'm always happy to stay home but THIS, THIS HURTS! The beginning of the month was promising and then- then it just got worse and worse. So there was the missed trip to Vegas to see my little get engaged. Next my mom wasn't able to come visit because of the virus. Then when I thought I was finally living high on the hog with my Apple TV, my new Knives Out DVD, and my Birds of Prey/Suicide Squad boxset- my tv screen went out! I went five days without cable and Apple TV absolutely miserable but I finally got a new tv. I ended up cleaning my room with all the moving stuff and honestly- it is amazing how much my happiness was directly connected to this television experience. What a life. In this time of pandemic, it really be the little things.

Here's what I wore this month:

March 1:


This Wildflower hat is why I bought so many orange lipsticks in February! Also as much as I hate being cold, I got SO MANY COMPLIMENTS in Ohio wearing this coat (from ASOS since sold out)! Which honestly was only the second time of it's time with me being of any use. Damn do I look cute!



March 2:


Traveling again!


March 3:


March 4:


March 5:


March 6:


March 9:


March 10:


March 11:


March 12:


March 13:


Friday the 13th was really when the world went to shit in the US at least. That's when the self-isolating began and it really took off like gangbusters. I had to cancelled my trips to Vegas & LA and my mom had to cancel her trip to come see Thomas & me. Then the hits just kept coming!


March 14:


March 15:


March 16:


Congratulations to my little and her FIANCE!

March 17:


March 18:


March 19:


March 20:


March 22:


March 25:


March 26:


March 27:



March 30:


March 31:


It is so wild how quickly everything took a turn with this COVID-19 and my hope is that everyone is staying safe and that it will end just as quickly.


What a crazy month! Another 30 days of isolation, hopefully April is better than March!

xo,
KJB

Well the Stay At Home/Shelter in Place  was extended to May 1st. So let's home April is a quick one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...