12/12/12

I know that you've probably heard all about this is the last repeating date we'll ever see in our lifetimes, I actually told my little sister that and she countered with "in our human lifetimes"... HA! Anywhoo, I think it's just too cool a date not to talk about... Think about it, living in the first part of this century we got to see 01/01/01 all the way to 12/12/12. Yeah, sure everyone living now can say that, but really who else? I makes me think of the people who lived at the beginning of every century. I'm sure in 1512, no one cared that today was 12/12/12, but they lived it too! And to think we have something in common with those people is just so cool.

I wish that from the time I was 9 until now at 20, 11 years, I would've taken some sort of picture to commemorate this day. Or rather these days. I wonder what will be different in 2112, I'm sure so much and yet I can't imagine that time ever coming, and yet it will. Because as you grow up, time just keeps moving faster and faster!

12:12, Make a Wish!
Mine? Make Today Worth Remembering!
xoxo
Jordan 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...