Christmas!

7th Heaven could quite honestly be one of my favorite shows, like One Tree Hill, it taught me a lot about myself and others. It will always have a special place in my heart. My favorite episode of the entire series is probably the "Christmas!" episode. Originally aired December 10, 2006.
Eric was looking forward to possibly his last Christmas with the whole Camden clan, but wakes up a few days earlier in heaven as a rather Glenoaks-like town, welcomed by his loving mother-in-law and deceased people who appreciate the efforts he spent on them and their loved ones, and now worry about the mortals still on earth, including the Camden family which is preparing for Christmas, even Kevin and Lucy are back early from Frisco. While in heaven Eric is offered miraculous packed gifts for his family, all things he generously gave his parishioners, such as time for Matt and Mary to spend on their families and erasers for memories which poison relationships, his family decides to expand the day they spend on charity -like every year- to three: one because it feels good, one as Eric's favorite present and one for the infant Jesus.
This episode without fail can make me cry, which if you know me isn't all that difficult, but it is just so touching. It makes me realize how much I want my life to touch and mean something to others. I want for when my final days come to know that the world is a better place when I was here. I'm not sure how I can guarantee this to happen, but I know that I try my best to live each day with this in mind. It's something to keep in mind while spending my days preparing for finals, working, and spending Christmas at home! Merry Christmas! Make a difference! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...