Happy 1 Year!

Well it's a few days late, pardon me, but happy one year blog! It's amazing what all can happen in a year! Truly, the people that come and go in your life. The decisions you make and the outcomes. I can honestly say that I am 100% happier this time around writing this post compared to my first post! This school year has to be the best year I've had in school so far! It makes me think of high school. I finally am surrounded by people that love and support me. I have my family, friends, and sisters. I'm excited about the future and everything that is to come and what could come! Jade & I started thinking about possibly writing a tv series and I would get to be the costume designer! I know now that anything I want to happen and can dream, I can definitely achieve! 2012, was a year of many ups and downs, but I feel as if everything was a necessary evil, God didn't give me anything I couldn't handle and I'm so excited to see what he'll throw at me in 2013!

xoxo
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...