Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day is the official, unofficial start to summer! So here it goes Summer 2014. So far- I've crossed multiple books off of my summer reading list, got great base to my summer tan & I've almost finished merging my Akron room back into my bedroom! I'm currently reading Lone Survivor & I just started watching Scandal. Last weekend I finished Hart of Dixie, my final summer is shaping up quite nicely.

My recent to do list- brush up on my Edith Head knowledge, for my internship. Plan out the finer aspects of said internship and I've downloaded a thesaurus app so that I can expand my vocabulary. I'm so excited to see what all can happen and come from this summer.

In the spirit of the weekend, thank you to the active and veteran military personnel & thank you to their loved ones. I don't know how you do it. But thank you from the bottom of my heart.


She believed she could so she did. 
xoxo
Jordan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...