Summer Fashion

My dream summer wardrobe would look something like this list, in no particular order:
1) Fedora
2) maxi skirts
3) maxi dresses, midi dresses
4) harem/Capri pant of the tribal print variety
5) J Crew scallop dresses
4) flower crowns
5) baseball caps (NY Yankee, LA Dodgers, monogram or plain)
6) patterned shorts
7) anything and everything Tortoise & Horn
8) keds, preferably red
9) tee shirt dress
10) oversized cat-eye sunglasses

My favorite part of any given movie is a fashion montage. So here's my montage from the last few weeks of school once Mother Nature decided to play nice:


Here's my OOTD from Mother's Day:

Here's a recent OOTD pic stitch: 




I hope to make this more regular as I start spending more time in real clothes, and not a bathing suit this summer, being I'll have my internship and not be working at the pool this summer.

xoxo
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...