Millennial Aesthetic






My social media obsession

I have a public wedding board and everything 


I promise there's a really good excuse for JC Chasez


Are you active on social media? Are you following me? CAUSE I don't mean to toot my own horn, but you're seriously missing out... I'm pretty funny. And clearly FULL of opinions.

In one of the many business classes I took in school, the most important thing that I took out was that you yourself is a brand. Everything you do, say, the way you carry yourself is your brand.

There are tons of people making a living out of being completely and totally their authentic self. Those are usually my favorite people, "personalities" to follow. Social media is a great way to execute that. Social media is a ingrained in my millennial aesthetic.

Social media is a huge factor in my voyeurism and the voyeurism of society. It is a huge factor in FOMO. I've been told that I'm too attached to my phone and further social media, and yet people are forever grateful when they have photos to remember the moment. I love writing about events and I love taking photos to commemorate my life. What can I say?

Could I give up social media? I mean if it was life or death, probably it would be a really boring life, but yeah. But would I want to- absolutely not. It's a fun creative outlet. And I thoroughly enjoy being creative. Who doesn't like looking at pretty things? I take great pride in my Instagram themes, photos, etc. I am however getting better and more accepting when a photo doesn't get 11 likes, aka when I have to look at those names... like i won't delete it, but I wish people would like my shit. 11 likes gives me so much life. Get rid of those names, HONEY!


I hope that you'll come drop by and say hi. Bests!

xo,
KJB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...