Happiness


I know I may get a lot of flack for this... and as exciting as the "Fuller House" trailer was... but like-- Freshman Year v. Senior Year... they're clearly missing the most important seniors.

The Olsen Twins are easily the most successful people to come out of the tv show, and they collectively played ONE minute character... I'm just saying! It's also not a reunion series without everyone, I mean look at Veronica Mars, the movie- the most incredible salute to the fans and like don't even get me started on the green-lit "Friends" reunion minus Matthew Perry, how do you discuss a reunion minus CHANDLER effin BING?! Every show/series that ends should have to come back and tell you how it ends-- like Gilmore Girls, here's hoping Rory has the best boyfriend yet and we get to see Jess and Logan, but no Dean- eff him! And that Loreali and Christopher stopped wearing their asses like hats (asshats). The viewers, the fans need closure-- I need to know how the brunette extra in the pink cardigan who was always in the back of every scene- did she find love, not just the main characters?! But even more important-- ALL THE CHARACTERS NEED TO BE INVOLVED! Don't even get me started on my issues with The Secret Life of The American Teenager, Shailene Woodley-- how could you?!

So ya know, REUNIONS... It's all or nothing people! All or Nothing, did we learn nothing from O-Town!


Reunions are crucial, pivotal... as long as they aren't high school reunions. Those are kinda lame.

Unless we're talking CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED, WORLD RENOWED- High School Musical 1, 2, and 3.... BECAUSE the 10th anniversary is tomorrow and they had A REUNION... well sorta...





most important photo of all time, right next to The Last Supper


As someone who watched all the movies when they premiered a billion times, thank you DVR- and saw High Musical 3 in the theaters a million times, and cried every time - 1) because it was ending 2) because I was a high school junior- and it was ending. Not to mention-- I have all of the soundtracks and still jam in my car. My sister has all the Sing Its and Gotta Go My Own Way, from High School Musical 2, is our top choice, first choice every time. We kill it! I'm just saying-- I even recently considered buying it on iTunes. (Because yes, I still buy music.) So imagine my surprise to not see ZAC EFRON IN ANY OF THE PROMOS or THE TWEETS!!!




 If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times... reunions aren't reunions unless everyone is there... but ya know:


I would be oh so very okay- if this was in fact the reason behind it.


I'm so serious about closure-- I wrote an email to the author of one of my favorite books growing up. Still seeking closure, so if you're read Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys... yes, that's the book, a YA novel-- anyways, if you have a theory on how it ended, feel free to share.


xo,
KJB
I mean tell me you don't live for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...