Yup.

My hope for this new year, only practically three weeks late is striving for happiness and contentment! Yesterday there was exactly 1 month until I turn 24.




My best friend/BIG and I share a birthday and she's turning 25 this year! While discussing our birthday celebration in a group message with two of our other friends it was joked that 25 is a fun milestone (a fully developed brain, you can rent a car) while 24 isn't so exciting.

Couldn't help but disagree, surprise, surprise. I don't know what it is- but I live for even numbers. 22 was way better than 21, for a multitude of reasons, and it wasn't just cause I wasn't busy dying from the plague my birthday week, just look at this celebration! With the exception of my birthday, 23 has been almost entirely complete ass.

Obviously everything happens for a reason. But this was a hard year, not looking for sympathy or "woe is me" just un the faith of complete honesty.

YUP.

Twenty-three was educational, but it definitely was a suck ass year. 100%.

So I'm excited 2015 ended and is gone and even more excited to start my 24th year...

Here's what I'm hoping for:

1)  Moving: I am hopeful that by 2017 I will be living in another state, at least in another city.
2) Growth, of some sort: be that going back to school, meeting new people, finding a job that I love and can thrive at, working on KJB Meets World and making it more of a priority
3)Cultivating: working on and maintaining friendships/relationships
4) Branching out: meeting new people, experiencing new things

I've been having a hard time as of late. I feel as if I'm stuck in a standstill. I don't feel like I'm growing as a person anymore and growth is important. If you're not growing, you're dying.

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...