Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round-Up

Are you following me on Instagram? Cause you could be getting these OOTDs IRL.

Gotta love a 3 Day Weekend (4 when you take Friday off) and then come back to a 4 Day Week- but when the new exhibition opens this week- you need WAY MORE than 4 days to keep your sanity!

Tuesday:


Finally picked up my Lilly plate- its BOMB AF, I know.


Wednesday:



Thursday:


I once wore this 'dress' as a 'dress' and NOT a tunic, my apologies to the bride.


Friday:



Three weeks without make-up and with only an hour in-between the end of day and our Member's Opening Reception- I look a lot more like Cleopatra or weird, shiny Cady Herron in MEAN GIRLS- than I would like- but I've received quite a few compliments- so I'll take it!

xo,

KJB 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...