Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round Up

Another week of in-service so my wardrobe this week was made up of jeans and leggings, but I got dressed with you in mind so that I would want to take a photo of my outfit!

Here ya go:

Monday:


I can't even describe this aesthetic... but I was freezing which explains my next outfit...

Tuesday:


Long sleeves, a blanket scarf and a head-warmer, of course- the temperature was a lot different than Monday... oy vey!


I got my nails done, finally! & Mom and I went to see Hidden Figures and seriously- god bless! Seriously an incredible movie- go see it!

Wednesday:




I did some serious work in the Museum Shop today!

Thursday:



Happy Birthday Momma!


I finished up my serious work from Wednesday! I cannot wait to get all of the new merch and to set it!

Friday:



TGIF!

It's a three day weekend, y'all!
xo,
KJB

Next week, we'll be back in action with business-casual or however you usually categorize my outfits. And jeans will be a thing of the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...