KJB About Town: Bloomington, IN



Our next adventure in KJB About Town... I went to Bloomington!

That's right~ the first weekend of 2017, I spent it in Bloomington! If you never knew, The Baileys LOVE Bloomington,  and I mean- the entire, Bailey clan~ my family LOVES the Hoosiers!

Why did I go to Bloomington? Well, it has to do with my Alpha Gamma Delta volunteer job-- yup, I went to Bloomington to help out with Recruitment, it was incredible!



This weekend exceeded my expectations cause I was able to go to the fan favorite- Mother Bear's!


Mother Bears booth
Honestly, GO TO BLOOMINGTON, GO TO MOTHER BEAR'S! No really, GO NOW!

DELICIOUS!!



The first weekend of 2017, was truly frigid. I doubt Indiana's weather is that different than Ohio's~ but I wasn't ready.

Guys, it was freezing!





I'm seriously so obsessed with the home decor of Beta Delta, the Alpha Gamma Delta FHC really knows what they're doing!





Getting to go to IU and getting to have a moderate collegiate experience when I was taking on tours of the different sororities and campus- it was something I really enjoyed. 

Alumni Hall

Alumni Hall

I Mean- COME ON!



xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...