Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Roundup

Happy Birth Week, KJB!



I got my nails done after work and prior to the birthday excursion to Polaris!



I turned 25, and took a truly heinous photo for my new ID, so naturally I'm now counting down to 29. My birthday was great besides that, read more here. So great in fact, I was confused why there were so many men in Pandora when I was trying to buy myself a birthday present... Can you guess why?




Yep, you guessed it-- Valentine's Day! HA!



Wednesday night, I had a webinar for my VST job with my sorority, besides that- nothing too eventful happened. Besides having a subpar meal at Max & Erma's. No one was more upset than me- I LOVE Max & Erma's!





Love a good #ThrowbackThursday and LOVE IHOP! Go try their Red Velvet French Toast, its AMAZE BALLS! Psst... that's what I had for dinner. 



Too early to tell what today will hold. But I'm endlessly excited for this weekend! I'm having a birthday luncheon with my friends at Hilton Downtown Columbus AND Sunday mom and I are going to go see the documentary, I Am Not Your Negro!

Let the Birthday Celebration Continue!

Stay tuned...

xo,
KJB

I'm kinda obsessed with my nail polish and my NEW Pandora rings, if you couldn't tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...