24

Not Jack Bauer... but KJB...

Today is... the last day of 24!

I've been able to do a lot in my 24 years and even more so this last year.

I switched jobs- I left Lane Bryant for my current position at the Decorative Arts Center of Ohio, and I couldn't be happier. It gave me a renewed joy and purpose.

I took a trip to Florida with one of my best friends - it included an airplane ride sans adults, cause at 24, we're the adults. Jokes!

I'm even currently waiting for my solo flight home from my Maryland trip!

While in Maryland, I was able to enjoy two miraculous naps in the middle of the day, something I haven't been able to enjoy since college, and let me tell you-- that is definitely missed.

Honestly, 24 was great- almost immediately i.e. March and April, I was able to enjoy my teacher frands' Spring Breaks!

I finally pulled the trigger and applied for graduate school, I hope to start next month!

I have a lot of things planned in the next few months, and I'll be TWENTY-FIVE!

When I was 16, I had a completely different plan in mind for myself. But I wouldn't change where I am for the world.

Here's to another incredible year!

xo,

KJB

EDIT:
How could I forget that 24 also saw me buying my first car! #Adulting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...