WCW Update: Alaina Pinto

Remember our WCW... Alaina Pinto ?!



Well here's an update!

I'm living in Boston and loving it. It's a smart, clean and energetic city! I am the traffic reporter for 7 News on the morning show "Today In New England." 7 is an amazing station to work, it's in the heart of the city and I am so thrilled I have this opportunity. I'm still up and at 'em at 3am and on TV by 5am and after my traffic reports I am sometimes sent out, or stay in, to cover lighter, happier news. 

Can I just say, as a New England Patriots fan-- I'm insanely jealous of this move! She was literally at the Super Bowl victory parade!

Thanks, Alaina!

Keep up to date on Alaina by following her Instagram!

xo,

KJB 

3 comments:

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...