Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round Up

Monday:





Monday was Pizzuti field trip day! It was quite the adventure! I hope to go back in March when the new display is up and I'm even more excited to start a something new: going to a Columbus museum/gallery once a month for the next year!

Tuesday:


Tuesday, I woke up early- put on my new shoes and hightailed it to Starbucks! Because I'll be damned if I wasn't starting my day off with my favorite drink, Chai Tea Latte with 2 pumps of raspberry! OH! And Conservative's tears! Suck on that, #StarbucksBoycott




Wednesday:


It's the best month of the year-- & I hope you heard that as Aziz and Retta from Parks and Rec talking about Treat Yo Self!


I spent most of Tuesday thinking it was Wednesday and then Wednesday was never-ending.

However, I filed my taxes and I applied for FAFSA for grad school-- yep, hopefully I'll start my program next month, stay tuned.

All in all, hump day was a pretty successful day in retrospect.

Like it's February 1. Beyonce is having twins and it's Black History Month. Not to mention, we went to my favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner!

Thursday:


Well- I woke up thinking, we've almost made it. 

Friday:


Day 3 of my Birth month and my presents keep rolling in... Love it! Today it was a heart wooden plaque for my gallery wall.

Today, at work we had docent training for the new exhibition and tonight is our Member's Reception! This exhibition is stunning and if you're in the area- you HAVE to check it out!

xo,

KJB

I don't know if you've noticed but I've been trying to follow my own example... I'm doing my own challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...