KJB's #Oscars2017 Fashion Review

Here's KJB's #Oscars2017 Best Dressed:

#1 in my book... Taraji P. Hensen, like is that even a question?!


SLAY KWEEN!


After Taraji showed up, everyone was basically playing for...

You guessed it...

#2

No idea who this lady is... but- she was SLAYING!




I was not originally a fan of this ... essentially it's a mullet dress, but I do love it from the front... if it was entirely floor length, Kirsten Dunst would look KILLER! And I mean, the dress has POCKETS!


OK, Olivia Culpo, I see you.


Pardon the screenshots...


This woman knows a secret, and this dress is killing it. Even the ACLU Ribbon just goes.


Hailee Steinfeld, YASSSSSS



Viola Davis, getting away with MURDER, she killed it... and future Oscar winner right there!


Zuri Hall killing it!


Brie Larson, like... damn


BRAVA, Emma Stone! Another future Oscar winner...

Planned Parenthood was repped, Emma had an lapel pin on

Karlie Kloss with this cape and the diamond choker.... Almost makes up for her connection to the dark empire... almost

Karlie Kloss had her blue ACLU Blue Ribbon on

Emma Roberts killing it... in her sustainable, renewable fashion. I died.



Kate McKinnon is a QUEEN!


YESSSSSS Busy Phillips, YESSSSS-- I can almost overlook your friendship with Michelle Williams... almost 


Slay, Leslie Mann, slay--- giving us Live Action, Belle feels!


Then of course there was the Vanity Fair After Party...

Yes, Kate Bosworth- you are a definitely a Blue Crush...


Janelle Monae, this is more my style, but the silhouette is the same and I am slain.


GUYSSSSS.... Can we just take a minute...


Carry on....

YES, Gabrielle Union, YES!

Pretty sure this is the hacker from the 7th Fast and Furious movie... and yet, I'm not 100%

But I do know that this dress gives me ALL the feels... I need her and Taraji to go steal everybody's man!


They did Olivia Munn dirty... But this dress, red lip, earrings, hair back look killed. Mid talking photo be damned!


YESSSSSS, Elizabeth Banks, yes! 


We have another ACLU Ribbon and a killer Bond Girl dress... OMG-- I want a female James Bond, and I want her in this dress... or in the two previously mentioned, steal yo man dresses!

Thank you, Michelle Monaghan.



Kate Beckinsale, I'm not crazy about the sleeves, but she could roll up in a paper bag and look fierce.


OBSESSED WITH THIS DRESS.

But I'm just telling you, I'm not sure if Ruth has ever been in a horror movie, but if she has been, she's easily the character you're not supposed to trust. Just saying.


Chanel Iman, I mean DAMN. The coloring and her hair and make-up. I quit.



Again no idea who, Isabelle Huppert is, but SHE IS SLAYING!

Like straight QUEEN status!

 Like, I can't even with how perfect and old Hollywood Glamour this is!

It's unreal! Blessings, Emma Roberts.



Thank you, Vanity Fair for your fabulous photos!





And none for Casey Affleck, thanks for playing...

Bye!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...