Look At Me, I Have A Thing With TWB

It's 2018 and social media runs the world so obviously you've seen:

#FollowMeTo

Credit

AND

#IHaveThisThingWithFloors


Credit

Follow Me To is the love child of Murad and Nataly Osmann. There's a website, an Instagram account and even a book! From what I can find about I Have This Thing With Floors is that it is a "community" on Instagram and boy, isn't that account spectacular?!

With that being said, I'm thinking that doing a mixture of the two because I already do...


I'm looking for a name for the posts... I'm partial to #LookAtMe or #WalkingWithTWB... honestly the options are limitless! 

There’s plenty more to come. 


Let me know what you think in the comments below!
xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...