KJB Lately: What I've Been Thinking Lately

So I have been thinking about doing something new and different on the blog for awhile now... I'm wanting to get more personal. I've been working on my mental anguish through writing but if I don't share those writings with you then I'm leaving out a part of the story.

I'm thinking about sharing things like:

  • My move (which I've hit on) and my mental anguish.
  • My love life or lack thereof
  • My upbringing
I often work through my feelings through writing them down. So I want to share that with you! 

So buckle up, we're about to go for a wild ride!

xo,
KJB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...