Flashback Fashion Friday: November

November was a lot less strict in the way of fitness, unfortunately. After having a great time at Planet Fitness, my motivation was shot! Unfortunately, NorCal suffered from the Camp Fire in Paradise, CA. It was the worst fire since I had moved here. Not a lot happened this month, with the exception of getting to reunite with mom after not seeing her since July! Then we got to meet up with friends we haven't seen in 16 years! It was a magical thing, showing how important making good friends is! Getting to go to Oregon, was wonderful for many reasons but mostly to be able to breathe deeply again!

Here's what I wore:

November 1

November 2

November 5

November 6

It was warm, as is typical of October in NorCal, and so I got out a favorite romper to get to wear one last time!

November 8

November 9

November 13

November 16

These pants were a gift last Christmas from Momma B and I just couldn't help myself!

November 17

November 19th, I celebrated 7 years as an Alpha Gamma Delta!

November 20

Y'all I LOVE Dry Bar!


November 21

I left at the buttcrack of dawn from Davis, but I made it to Beaverton and it was WONDERFUL!

November 22

November 23

November 24

November 26

November 27

November 28

November 29

November 30


Hope y'all had a Happy Thanksgiving! I'm grateful for y'all and your continued patience!
xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...