Flashback Fashion Friday: October

October was quite the month! I decided to do 100 Squats a Day for 31 Days of Halloween and I decided to go to the gym every day. That quickly became Monday through Thursday, but I actually stuck to it and thoroughly enjoyed it. I finished my Masters program at Indiana Wesleyan University and then received my diploma in the mail! So now I'm the proud owner of an MPA! I also celebrated my one year right here in Davis!

Here’s what I wore: 

October 1

October 3

October 5

October 10

October 11

October 12

October 13

October 15

My friend and I went to the newest Pop-Up in San Francisco! It's called Candytopia and it was a journey! (I had such a great time that I'm taking mom there and to Pinkmas at Museum of Ice Cream next week!) 12/10 would recommend, will go again!

October 19

October 22

October 23

October 24

October 25

October 26

October 27

October 30

October 31

Happy Halloween from KJB & TWB!

The wild thing about Northern California is that while you might expect us to get some sort of the seasons, you would be correct- expect we're behind the times, something I learned when I moved across the country last year. The day will start at a brisk 50 degrees and by mid morning it'll be 80 degrees! Thank you, Global Warming! 

Happy October, witches!
xo,
KJB

This throne can be found at Candytopia!

Next week... November! Where my fitness goals went to shit!

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...