Birth Week 2012

hello lovers!

This year, I obviously turned 20!
It may have just been one of the best birthdays to date.
Not because of what I did, cause I have had some pretty fantastic birthdays,
but because of the feeling that this birthday had!
I was just SOOO happy!

Monday-
Was my actual birthday!
I had so many birthday wishes, which in itself is makes for an extremely happy day!
I got my presents in the mail!
I had lunch in the union with my 2 best friends!
One of them actually made me dinner that night.

Birthday Twins
Tuesday-
I went with my best friend and a few of her sisters to see The Vow.
(Great movie, by the way)
Wednesday-
I got my present from my aunt, this beautiful red heart necklace.
My sorority had volleyball games, and then we went to get dinner at Chipotle.

Red Heart Necklace
Thursday-
I had to work, and I hurt my back but at least I worked.
Friday-
I had to skip class due to my back pain, but it all worked out cause my
teachers were very understanding.
Saturday-
I woke up, went and had my omelette.
Watched Whitney Houston's Homegoing, still can't believe she died.
Then my mom and sister came up to visit!
I haven't seen them since I came back from break! Like 7 weeks!
They came up and we went to eat at Max & Erma's,
and then we went to our hotel,
Hilton Hotel Akron!
I have driven past this hotel all of last semester,
on my way to work, and was constantly wanting to stay there,
and it was ironic that that was the hotel my mom chose.
We watched Harry Potter weekend, some BBC America, and swam.


Sunday-
We woke up and watched Legally Blonde,
with some quoting from me, of course, I can't remember the last time I fully watched
this movie, but I could quote it word for word.
After the movie, we had lunch at Five Guys, delicious!
Then we saw This Means War, also a great movie! Still milling over
the movie. Afterwards, we got froyo, at Menchie's! Delicious!
Then I had to say goodbye, and then began Sorority Sunday!

I forgot to mention, that my 2 best friends from back home spent Monday, making my day!
One managed to make my day by texting me, and Facebooking me!
And I also got a card from her! And it was perfect!
She's definitely my person, think Meredith and Christina from Grey's Anatomy!
And then the other friend spent the day trying to get me a retweet on Twitter!
She didn't succeed, but I loved seeing my name next to theirs!

So with this turning of 20, I feel as if I'm more mature!
My emotions are more easily balanced!
And that 20, is going to be a very effective age!
And oh so wonderful!

xoxo
Happy Birthmonth!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...