On The Precipice

In a few hours (it's 10:21pm)... I will be 20!
Something I didnt think of until my mother informed me...
I will no longer be a teenager!
20!
I'll never be a teenager again!
I'm entering into the time of my 20s...
It's just so strange!
Sweet 16
 For my Sweet 16, my mom told me to invite 3 friends, so
I invited my 3 best friends!
She told us to dress up, and that was all I knew.
I figured we were going to Easton to shop...
what I didn't expect...
To go in a limo!

17th Birthday

For my 17th, it was like a 2 week event! The week before we saw
He's Just Not That Into You,
the next week, when we were of age The Last House On The Left,
and then we went out to dinner, and ended up back at my house for
a movie marathon!
 Unfortunately, there is no 18th birthday party picture, though I had one!
It was a surprise party & great!
I went out to dinner with my mom, sister, & best friend!
And then we were getting pizza to take home, cause people were
supposed to come over, we decided at the last minute
and then we stopped at my grandma's where
everyone was to surprise me!

19th Birthday

19 and Crazy

19th birthday, Freshman year, the girls from my floor all decided to go out
for my birthday! It was great!
And then I went home and spent it with friends and family!
My 2 best friends on my actual birthday cause me
the best gifts ever!
Kelsey, made me a music video!!
Leigh, got the love of my life(an exaggeration) to
wish me a happy birthday!

This year, for 20, I have no clue what to expect!
My big and I share the same birthday!
Along with another one of my sisters!
Which is sooo exciting!
This weekend has been fantastic!
And low key, and next weekend
my mom and sister should be here!
All I want for my birthday...
To see The Vow & This Means War...
Rest assured.. It'll happen!

Anyways, birthdays have always & will always be a big deal to me!
It's almost time!

(11:44, after my computer complications!)

A few hours, til I say goodbye to my wonderful
childhood/teenage-dom!
& hello to adulthood!

[365(in a few hours) until I'm 21!]

xoxo
Happy Birthmonth February babes!
&
Happy Birthday to Megan, Devyn, & me!

<3

2.13.12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...