Fashion Advice from KJB

September Wedding/Preference Round 




Easter '15

Feast of Roses

Formal '14

Formal '13
Senior Rededication


Jade's Graduation


Because of my major, my friends tend to ask me styling questions- which are my absolute favorite! I've always loved picking out outfits for my friends! I think it all goes back to my love go Barbies. Mom always had a rule that every Barbie had to have an outfit and a stylist was born!

So I have friends that'll ask questions when they go shopping, when they clean out their closets and when they're packing for a trip, just to name a few. Recently, I was asked what to wear to a summer wedding in a few weeks, that'll practically be a high school reunion. A complicated order, but not impossible, cause you need to turn heads but also- want to be respectful of the bride and the occasion at hand.

Here were my suggestions:

  • Go for a color that looks good on you 
  • If you wear a fitted dress then go for a longer length
  • If it's loose shift then it can be shorter
Solid or pattern?
  • Either works but I would say solid if fitted and pattern if great for a shift!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...