Red, White and Bae


I love spending the first few days of July in red, white and blue to show my 4th of July excitement and patriotism! I honestly love being an American and this color combo is amazing! I have my Coach, red, white, and blue phone case and a flag phone case for the day of!






Red, White and Bae, Happy FOURTH!!


Here are some photos from my instgram to share my current theme: 




I'm so excited to have the day off tomorrow and enjoy the 4th with my family! Of course my clothes will match the day and we'll see what happens! No plans are good plans! Maybe I'll go out to the pool to experience my favorite pool time event! Then we're having a cookout, by that I mean-- mom will make burgers. Then we'll watch the fireworks from our backyard! Gotta love this town! I really hope the rain is nonexistent!

Happy FOURTH of July!
Home of the Free, Because of the Brave!
Thank you to the men and women in the Armed Forces that sacrifice to keep this nation great!

xxoo

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...