Red, White and Blue...



















The Fourth of July may be my favorite holiday, after Christmas and my birthday... It's the perfect holiday, it always seems to me to be families and friends coming together to cook out and enjoy the fact that we live in a wonderful country. I love being an American, even more so after this past week.

When I worked at the pool it was such a fun-filled family day, with games and food and then at the end of the day, fireworks set off from the fairgrounds and the mountain. This is a day that went from being all about families to being with friends that turned into family. July 4th is a great holiday and shoes tend to be optional.

Besides family, friends, food and games- the color scheme is amazing. Red, White and Blue... I love it! And I love even more dressing to theme... My nails, toes and fingers always match the flag and my clothing match. In recent years, I've started wearing dresses, because let's be honest-- I'm all about looking cute and being comfortable, so basically it's sweatpants without the legs! (WINNING!)

Stay tuned for the patriotic looks I have in store for the week...


xxoo,

KJB

P.S. I had my first day of work today, and I absolutely loved it! Can't wait to see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...