KJB Goes to Work







I know that I've been kind of depressing as of late, I mean there's here, or here or even here, and definitely here. But I wanted to change the direction I've been going on to talk about the job hunt and share a few of my interview outfits...

I would describe myself as hard working and self motivated and driven. These are a few things I've gotten used to articulating while being on the job hunt! I've sent my resume and applied to what has felt like a million jobs! In the Columbus area and afar. Sure, I took classes about resume and cover letter writing, and how to do a job search, but nothing could prepare me for all the dead ends I've run into since starting this search back in March.

So many times, I've gotten responses that led me to believe that the search was over. I was finally going to be employed and then- suddenly, "No" and the door would slam in my face. It was difficult and discouraging. But it gave me motivation to get back out there and look into different avenues.

Now I am pleased to say that I am working towards 3 different end results. (P.S. I GOT A JOB!) I've always thrived under pressure, look back to my heavy schedule in high school and my schedule once I joined my sorority. I'm excited to see what happens. I have a lot of goals I want to accomplish and I can feel myself steadily moving towards the end goal!

How exciting adulting can be! 

xoxo
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...