The Struggle of Post Grad...





I am queen of the good vibes, positive thinking and prayers usually- but this past Thursday I had a breakdown of sorts... It was a long time coming, even mom something along those lines, "you like to read and write and being in your head so much and dwelling isn't always the healthiest, I'm amazed this hasn't happened sooner." It's true, I'm always in my head, and it can become an anxiety inducing, jumbled mess.
"There's no glory in the struggle."

Being a recent graduate can be frustrating to say the least. I feel as if I'm forever putting out feelers, job searching high and low and forever getting back, "NO." It's discouraging and down right humiliating at times, but I'm grateful to have the support of my family and friends when I get discouraged. Thursday was barely the lowest of the low days, I've had since graduating.

I'm forever saying it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Thursday was a dark day but I shook off the bad vibes and I picked up my chill. It's easy to get disheartened. It's easy to get discouraged. But it's important that you are important, original, and one of a kind, and nothing happens before it's supposed to. So I found a new resolve and I went back to the drawing board. I also found this. It's nice to know that while you may be feeling down, and you may feel lonely in your despair, you're not in fact alone. Other people have these feelings all the time.

Keep your head up,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...