A Work in Progress















 









I love blogs. I follow a ton and find new ones to obsess over daily. I could only hope that one day my blog is one of someone's go-tos. I think I love blogs because it's kind of like a prettier tamer reality TV outlet. If I ever get behind, I can read and scroll and catch up faster than I could a TV show. It's the voyeurism of our society. I think it has something to do with my wanderlust, blogs are a way to vicariously live multiple lives and in multiple places all at once. It's honestly why I love reality TV. Because for an hour, I get to live a fabulous life in another city.

My only issue is that for what I've seen, most bloggers don't share their opinions on current events. I'm way too opinionated for that. I tend to treat KJB Meets World as a public diary of sorts. I like to share my thoughts and dreams and opinions, because that's who I am as a person. I tend to wear all of these things on my sleeve. So if you don't like that type of blog, this may be a difficult one to follow. But I hope you'll stick around! Like me, my blog is a work in progress.

But I have plans in mind...

  • I'm trying to keep up with Monday and Friday being weekly posts.
  • I'm thinking Tuesday and Thursday, on the Facebook page, I'll go off of Instagram and do Transformation Tuesday and Throwback Thursday of past posts that correspond.
  • Then because I love writing so much, maybe Short Story Wednesdays.
I would love to get some feedback, feel free to comment below!

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...