KJB Lately

Sorry for the delay. I decided to take a week off from blogging.

It's crazy to go from a 6 month "summer 'vacation'" to working practically everyday. But last week was a fun week:

I had my Charlotte York moment.




I was invited and went to an alumnae event for Alpha Gamma Delta where I got to meet Columbus area Alpha Gams with a handful of the alumnae team members.






Then my college friend had her bridal shower in Macedonia.




The lovely bride-to-be and I

You find things when you least expect it.

So mom, Jade and I had a daycation in one of our favorite hotels in Cuyahoga Falls. I was able to see a few friends while we were there for the day!








Chocoholic Chunk, anyone?

We're those people that tag our dog everywhere...
Brunch of Champions

While it's nice to get away it's always nice to come home.



This week is my 5 year reunion! YIKES! Exciting cause my best friend from high school is coming to town. I haven't seen her since last summer and that's really just too long of a time to go without seeing someone! So I'm excited!

I'm also having a play date with my friends at Art and Clay on Main.

Have a great week!

xo

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...