Beautiful New Adventure

Training Day 1

Training Day 2

Training Day 3

Well after trying a bunch of different avenues, and thinking I finally found it-- I really have found it... a JOB!

When I first started the dreaded job search back in March/April after enjoying my "summer vacation" (please read as December, January and February, being I graduated in December) I didn't have a clue what I wanted to do. Actually- I did- I was doing it, sleeping, watching Law & Order SVU on Tuesday and Thursday and reading and writing on Monday, Wednesday and Friday until Mom and Jade came home from school and then hanging out, doing whatever it was they wanted and weekends were with them too.

But I applied for a multitude of jobs cause I knew the gravy train would eventually run dry... I went for companies/jobs originally having to do with my major- then when I became impatient waiting for answers I started to look elsewhere.

I considered swim schools, administrative assistant,  bank teller, insurance agent, and merchandising positions before I realized that at 23, there's no rush and I needed to slow it down and get the basics and so I took a retail job at a "visible" store in the company, with their Home Office in Columbus and I'll work my way up and figure out what I really want to do. I love this brand and the people I'll be working with and everyone has to start somewhere.

Ironically, the job I went with is one of the first places I applied to. So God knew what I didn't all along, shocker.


Here's to a beautiful new adventure!

xxoo

KJB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...