12/13/15





















It's hard to believe that it's been an entire year since I walked across the stage at EJ Thomas Hall and received my University of Akron crest inscribed diploma... case.

This year went super fast! I'm incredibly grateful for the 6 months of vacation I had after graduating, I'm grateful for the job and my coworkers I have now. It's amazing how fast a year can come and go.

12/13/14, will forever be one of my favorite days. I got to spend it with friends and family. It was the culmination of 4+ years of hard work and I walked away with an extremely expensive piece of paper, that I'm incredibly proud of!

I once said that the well wishes and the congratulations were enough for me to want to do the whole thing over again-- almost. JOKES! Over my dead body would I do 4 years of undergraduate again, but if I could have a my own Groundhog's Day of reliving that day over and over again, that I might do. 

Here's to many more years!

xo,
KJB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...