A Big CONGRATULATIONS!!!



This is why girls go to the bathroom together: phone calls and photos





Squad Goals

Samantha Fay!













My Best Friend Graduated!!

Lunch with my BFF Madi








We're best friends!


My Best Friend, The Graduate








Sunday Brunch with my Biff

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to the Class of 2015!! The University of Akron had commencement this past weekend and with so many friends graduating and my best friend requesting my attendance, I had to make a voyage to Akron!

College Graduation is the most exciting and satisfying thing to happen thus far in my life, is that pathetic? I don't care-- cause I have a college degree, its a culmination of 4+ years of work coming together and it's incredibly rewarding. I'm incredibly proud of myself and so incredibly proud of all my friends who graduated this weekend and year!


So Congratulations, Class of 2015, you did it (*insert Elle Woods voice*),
Welcome to the Post Grad Struggle Bus!

xoxo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...