Bring Your Ugly...































This past Saturday, I hosted my 5th annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party! This was the first year that I was genuinely excited for and I thoroughly enjoyed buying decorations and setting up for the party! If you're in the market for new decorations, or really just want all the pretty things- Target won't leave you disappointed, all I want is to live in the holiday, winter wonderland section of Target.

The holiday season is the perfect time to get all the people you love in one room and have a good time, cause food is always a joining ingredient. Friends from Akron and friends from home coming together is rather magical! Because friends you consider family should meet the other set of friends that you consider family.

I'm not sure how long the party will continue, how long people will be around to attend, whether or not I'll live in town to host it, but as long as people are interested, it should definitely be a winter/holiday tradition. While the guest list ebbs and flows-- the feeling is the same!

A Successful Party and As They Drove Out of Sight, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

xo,
KJB



No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...