In the Name of Friendship

This past weekend I went to Akron for my little's birthday! Here are the photos for the weekend... 

Can you piece it together?
Saturday Morning:

this is my Brunch shirt


Happy Birthday Little Babe!














In honor of full disclosure, I have to tell you guys-- I'm in a relationship... With Brickhouse's Chicken and Waffles!

Bae

ok Little... & Big




Saturday Night:









Sunday Morning:

Jackie made us bagels... then we went to Brunch.






After all the adventures of Sunday morning, early afternoon-- I had to drive 2.5 hours home so I could be home for an hour before I had to turn around and leave for work. I then worked til 1am. 











I then spent Monday, my day off- watching Vlogmas on YouTube and Documentaries on Netflix!

The things we do for friendship, am I right ladies?!

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...