Good for the Soul



I'm exhausted. You may think- are you not sleeping? Or maybe you don't care and you're thinking... We're all tired. Which is so unbearably true-- but this past weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, Disney Channel made my life, really any 90s kids' life-- they had a Disney Channel Original Movie marathon... Remember in 2000 when they had a new movie every month? Same here!







This weekend, I managed to watch 33 movies-- I slept minimally and now that I'm back to my normal life- I'm feeling it! But man, was it fun!

I watched:

  • Lemonade Mouth
  • Zapped
  • HSM2
  • The Cheetah Girls 2
  • Zenon the Zequel 
  • Twitches Too
  • Alley Cat Strikes!
  • You Wish!
  • The Proud Family Movie
  • Quints
  • Horse Sense
  • Cow Belles
  • Twitches 
  • The Even Stevens Movie
  • Wizards of Waverly Place
  • Princess Protection Program 
  • Zenon:Z3
  • Right on Track
  • Full Court Miracle
  • Eddie's Million Dollar Cook Off
  • Brink
  • Double Teamed
  • Rip Girls
  • Motorcrossed 
  • Cloud 9
  • Pixel Perfect
  • The Other Me
  • Stuck in the Suburbs
  • Halloweentown 
  • Zenon
  • Smart House
  •  Descendants 
  • Teen Beach Movie


I traveled the world-- You Wish was filmed in New Zealand, Rip Girls was filmed in Australia! Brink in Southern California, Cloud 9 in Utah, and traveled the Galaxy and then some in the Zenon trilogy, not to mention visiting Halloweentown, just to name a few. I also surfed, and danced and skated and snowboarded and sang. I lived multiple lives in such a short frame. One, because  I fully committed to the marathon, I didn't do anything but watch these movies and also- because it was such a time warp, I felt as if I was 8 again!






You may be wondering why is a 24 year old watching Disney Channel, to that I'd say- mine ya business. You may also be wondering why Disney Channel finally answered my prayers and decided to play all of the classics?! Well on June 24th, they're premiering their HUNDREDTH Disney Channel Original Movie, Adventures in Babysitting- mom and I are discussing how you can call it an original, when the movie already exists, if anything this is a remake- but I digress. So from now until then, they'll be showing, presumably all 99 films. The weekend was just the start! And thanks to Elite Daily, my planner has the compiled list of the 12am and 2am movies and my DVR is prepared!!

If you know what's good for you and your soul-- you'll plan accordingly!

xo,
KJB

EDIT: TUESDAY, JUNE 7TH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...