Say Yes to Adventure


How often do you see your best friends? I try to see them 2 times a month, often meaning I'm driving 2.5-3 hours to Akron, this time around- two of my best friends came down to see me! We planned the whole weekend out and it was seriously a blast!

Girl's Weekend!
Friday Night: Pizza and a Movie, Me Before You, prepare to sob your eyes out...
Us Before You 


Seriously, check out those eyebrows!






Saturday: World class breakfast! The zoo, Cane's, face masks and movies!

Breakfast of Champions


Us Before Zoo




SAME

Yup!



What's with all the animals taking their siesta on our visit... Rude! However, I could totes kick it in the animal kingdom if its just laying around, just saying!






Movie Night Selection

Champs and Face Masks


Champs, Face Masks and Snapchat









OOTD Mirror





Edith Head glasses & plush!


I'm so happy that they were able to see where I spend the majority of my time and get to experience the magic of The Decorative Arts Center of Ohio.








The perfect girl's weekend!

xo,

KJB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...