Pitt Takeover!

So I did a thing... I went to Pittsburgh with 8 of my sisters... Let me tell you- it was a time!

Saturday:

Gam Fam

Car to Pitt

We Made It!




This is the weekend in a nutshell





#WWP & #WWAP


Here's To You, Here's to Me, GBig, Big & Lil We'll Always Be









All we wanted were tacos... what we got was less than satisfactory- but the atmosphere, damn, Steel Cactus gets 3 out of 10 on food and 8 out of 10 on atmosphere!



Sunday:





Hot Dog Shoppe

I woke up on Saturday at 6:45am, drove to Akron, then to Warren then to Pitt, we went to McKeesport and then back to Pitt. The next day, Pitt to Warren to Akron, then back home. It was a whirlwind weekend, but I won't change it for the world.

No matter the time and distance, sisterhood is forever, this weekend furthered that knowledge.

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...