#AGDImagine16




Omega Officers

Ohio Chapters: Zeta, Omega, & Alpha Lambda (Not pictured: Alpha Iota)


Initiation Night, Fall 2011

PC Fall 11

Bid Day, Fall 14

Bid Day, Fall 14

PC Fall 11 at Bid Day 14





My First Formal

My Last Formal






Graduation Day, 12.13.14

Hot Coco in my Squirrous Mug

Senior Rededication


I think it goes without saying, I love Greek Life and I love Alpha Gamma Delta. I've written about it endlessly~ honestly, I don't think I know enough words to accurately describe my appreciation for this organization!

This week in Orlando is 700+ Alpha Gamma Delta sisters are meeting for International Convention. To say that I'm jealous of all the women in attendance and terribly distraught to be missing it, would be an understatement.

Here is what Alpha Gamma Delta taught me and countless others:



This list could go on and on~ 4 1/2 years has a way of teaching things that you may not realize.


xo,



To further the point that "It's For Life"... a group of Alpha Gams and myself will be going to Pittsburgh this weekend, shenanigans to ensue!

Update From Convention!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...