Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round Up

This has easily been the longest week of my entire life... But it's Friday, y'all! Christmas EVE Eve! Let's get into it!

Monday:



I came to SLEIGH, ok?


We had out staff holiday luncheon! It was quite the treat, and then mom and I went and got a pedicure! So-- Monday was the least Monday, Monday in existence!

Tuesday:


Olive, the other reindeer

Now Tuesday was the Monday-ist Tuesday, easily. But mom and I had dinner with old friends, which can always brighten your day!

Wednesday:



IDK, by Wednesday evening, mom was on Christmas Break- and I still had two days left.

Thursday:


I was accosted over saying, "Happy Holidays," rather than, "Merry Christmas." Like- I'm sending you season's greetings, don't be a dick about it.


Friday:



Well, I finally made it! Yipeeee! Now- it's Christmastime, once I make it through work that is!

Happy Holidays, y'all!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...