This Year's Been Ugly

So here are pretty pictures from my Ugly Christmas Sweater party!

I told you, one of the most important things for a party- is the decor!



My favorite place to shop- Target. Seriously run don't walk to your nearest Target and the go crazy in that 'Dollar Section'. The $3 and $5 purchases sure do add up-- but if you're smart, you can make it last forever!


Also- this little forest will now be up year round, cause it's quite stunning- and it matches the decor in my room!


This mason jar from last year's Target 'Dollar' section lot made it's return as a vase this year! Below the chalkboard tree made another appearance!

Props For Later? I think YES!

The decor is crucial- as is the company!



Happy Holidays!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...