Happy Holidays

'Tis the season and all that jazz! 2016 has been quite the year and it's almost over- we can quite simply see the finish line, only a few things stand in our way... the rest of the holidays this holiday season!

Something to get the person that has everything... a charitable donation in their name.

Since the election there are plenty of organizations that could use help:












Along with these organizations are museum and cultural centers in your area.

Organizations to help Aleppo:





Another great thing to do this time of year, and throughout the year is to volunteer. I know that I personally don't have a lot of disposable income- but I can certainly volunteer my time! AND SO CAN YOU! You can certainly do it with friends too- something I certainly miss about my sorority days-- giving back and getting to have fun with all my friends at one time.


xo,

KJB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...