Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round Up

I wonder if it bothers anyone that the title of my Friday post isn't ever the same as the week before? Oh well.

Saturday:

Saturday, I dog sat and went to the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium with #TeamPetty. It was a really good day- though traffic in Dublin leaves a lot to be desired.






Sunday:

Sunday, was breakfast with Grandma and then the family went to Memories from our Childhood at the Decorative Arts Center of Ohio. It was grreat!








Monday:


EDIT: The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show aired Monday night and it was phenomenal!


Tuesday:

Fundraiser at work that had me up at 5:45am and at work before 7am. Then a doctor's appointment.


Wednesday:

The sun was out today. Which was really nice.







Thursday:

Yesterday, I started compiling a list of all things 2016... Buckle up! I hope to have some good content to grow the next few weeks- at least that's my current intention.








Friday:

There was sun today, and snow was on the ground- not a lot of snow- but snow all the same.






TGIF!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...