KJB About Town: San Francisco


The first time I went to San Francisco, my family was moving from California to Ohio. San Francisco was our last stop in California before continuing on to Oregon where we then began our cross country road trip.



It say I was excited to go back to San Francisco as an adult would be an understatement.


I went to downtown San Francisco for Happy Hour on my birthday (Tuesday, 13th) with the Bay Area Alumnae group. Then on Saturday, I met an Omega sister that lives in LA in San Francisco!


Thomas and I were able to spend the day with my sister, her boyfriend and their dog, Winston!





We went to Chrissy Field, Palace of Fine Arts and then Ghirardelli Square, afterwards we walked around Fisherman's Wharf.

Palace of Fine Arts


It's crazy that now that I live in California, and Northern California at that, I can go to such an iconic city on a whim.


Treasure Island Sundae



It was a great Saturday in San Francisco! Cannot wait to go back and see the Painted Ladies!

xo,
KJB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...