KJB is Turning 26!

Tomorrow is my 26th birthday, it honestly seems unreal! 

At 24, I celebrated my birthday with friends in akron after defiling my best friends’ bathroom and ending my love of Taco Bell and fireball. 



Followed by a really painful night in Cleveland. Being hungover is hard af.


I still remember being excited about turning 25, because it obvi meant a new ID— lucky for me, I moved and got another new ID cause the one last year left a lot to be desired. At 25, I celebrated my birthday with my mom at California Pizza Kitchen and then had a luncheon with my friends at Hilton Downtown Columbus. 




This year I’m celebrating 26 in another state and with my dog! So I started celebrating Sunday night by treating myself to Red Lobster! Yum! Today, Monday, I’m going to get a pedicure and then some birthday balloons. Tuesday, the main event, there’s  an alumnae event in San Francisco for Happy Hour and it seems promising. Then there’s Valentine’s Day and whatever shenanigans I can come up with and then this weekend for Presidents’ Day a friend is gonna be in San Francisco so Thomas and I are meeting her for a day! 

I’ve never celebrated my birthday alone before. Though since turning 25 and going on tons of solo adventures including moving across the country, I’ve gotten a lot more comfortable with solitude. 

Funny how things can change. 

Happy Birthday to Me, KJB!
xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...