WCW Update: Bri Griggs

Happy Wednesday! It's time for a WCW Update! Let's chat with a WCW alum, remember... Bri Griggs?!


Here's a note from our girl, Bri:

KJB! HELLO!!!
Oh my gosh, I can’t believe it’s been 2 years since our initial interview!  Your blog has grown beautifully, and I am so honored to continue to be a member of the KJB Meets World Family.  Thank you!
Let’s talk!  Since 2016, I felt the pull to create something relatable for people to see their lives through the principles in the Bible.  Accepting the challenge to create this, I worked diligently to create a publication that I felt people could relate to and wrote my first book and journal combination called Let’s Grow!  
A little about my book, I wrote about personal experiences I had in my life that reflected what we call The Fruits of The Spirit.  The Fruits of The Spirit are Biblical Principles that should be reflected in daily life.  The Bible says this: Galatians 5: 22-23a, but the fruits of the Spirit is Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Gentleness, Faith, Meekness, and Self-Control.  Each of these represents a chapter in my book.  I wanted the readers to see my life and notice similarities in theirs which in-turn, would give them a glimpse of hope that God is real and can do amazing things in them as well.  Sharing this was challenging and I doubted myself quite often but knowing that this book is a resource to help someone else is well-worth it.  On March 4th at 5pm, I am hosting my Official Book Launch and Signing at 790 Easter Ave. Akron, OH 44307 - Door#2.  I am so excited to share this with all who come! 
Thank you again for this amazing platform, I wish you the very best always!  One last thing, can you give Thomas a big hug from me; such an adorable boy!  Talk to you both soon, all my love!!

For anyone who’d like to know more information or to order this book please visit my website www.bngriggs4.wixsite.com/mysite or call (330) 572-8104.

I wish more than anything that I could be attending this weekend, but being across the country... foiled those plans!

Best wishes,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...