About Saturday

Last Saturday, I woke up and was going through social media to start my day- when I came to find out that I was blocked yet again...


What could I have possibly said or done? Cause I know I definitely wasn't tagging him in anything. Must've been The Hills Special, oops.


Oh well.


I got to spend the day in Columbus with two of my favorite people!

 I
 had a delicious burger!


Jeni's smells DELICIOUS~ I wish they could bottle it and sell it! I do understand that it's the waffle cones that they're making.



 I had Sweet Cream Biscuits and Peach Jam and then their fancy Vanilla Bean flavor.


We sat outside before the storm came.


Then by the time we got to At Home, the skies cleared up.



I found heaven, if I had $100 to splurge on this acrylic chair and endless amounts of money to recreate this glorious backdrop- I would in an instant!


New YouTube background- AM I RIGHT?!

Then I found the LOVE of my life while looking for a new phone case- and then I got it monogramed and I found gold rings to go with my silver and gold Pandora rings.



Oh happy day, when your package finally arrives!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...